The Front Page Guide to Etsy
How to Use Etsy SEO for More Traffic, More Sales & More Time to do What You Love
What if your Etsy listings landed on the front page of Etsy search every time?
Want to know a secret? They CAN!
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;span id="selection-marker-1" class="redactor-selection-marker"&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/span&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;
Wouldn't it be nice to experience More TRAFFIC,
More SALES & More TIME to create your amazing products?
Have you experienced any of this?
- You've opened up your Etsy shop...but don't seem to get anyone on Etsy to notice. No clicks. No reviews. No favorites. No sales.
- Your expectations were soaring...but the lack of activity has you feeling a little insecure. You spent money on all of these supplies, but nobody is buying your amazing handmades.
- You've got a sale! Woo-hoo! but the ebb and flow of a sale here and there has you feeling down.
- You realize there's more to making unique products and hoping people will find you...so you start trying to figure things out on your own.
The truth is...there are nearly 2 million shops on Etsy and it takes a little bit of SEO to get found.
We need to take a few steps to get our listings on the front page of Etsy search results.
Let me show you some SEO (search engine optimization) strategies that will help get your listings on the Front Page so you can enjoy...
- MORE TRAFFIC
- MORE SALES
- AND MORE TIME TO CREATE YOUR BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTS
Inside The Front Page Guide to Etsy, You'll Discover:
Module 1: Canvas the Community. We'll take a look at Etsy and Google Native Search, as well as some other secret resources most shop owners don't know about to find trends in the industry.
Module 2: Canvas the Competition. We'll spy on some of the leading ecommerce sites and our top competitors to see which SEO strategies they're using and what they're paying for online advertising (Gold!).
Module 3: The Google Keyword Planner Tool. This tool is going to be your secret weapon to getting your listings on the Front Page and even in the top search result. I'll show you how to use it to find up to 15 keywords you can use in your titles, descriptions and tags.
Module 4: We'll take a serious look at Etsy Promoted listings and use the handy calculator I created just for students inside to help make sure we are profitable.
Module 5: Now that you've got a handle on how to craft a front-page listing, you're ready to expand your business with advertising on Facebook. I'm a certified Facebook Ads coach with articles in the Social Media Examiner, so I can share my knowledge about this often scary world. We'll get to know Facebook ads in this module so that when you're ready to grow, you'll know how to do it.
Inside this course, you'll find 5 special bonuses to help get your listings found.
1) Etsy Listing Photography Demystified. In this 3-part video series, I'll share with you 3 important things most shop owners overlook when taking good and great Etsy listing photos. *Hint - you don't need anything super fancy and can use things around your house.
2) Pinworthy Pins for Pinterest. In this bonus, I offer you 12 Pinterest templates you can use to drive traffic from Pinterest to your Etsy shop. Pinterest is an amazing way to get more eyes on your amazing products.
3) Etsy Promotion Calculator. Make sure you are making enough money on each listing with this handy calculator created just for sellers.
4) 2 Etsy Listing Audits. I'll take a look at 2 of your listings to make sure you're using the right keywords.
5) 30-minute 1-on-1 call to chat about your listings and take a look at how we can improve them together.
Browse the Curriculum and Join Fellow Creatives Inside
Want to hear from a student? Watch this podcast episode with Etsy shop owner, Lauren White from White Loft, who grew her heirloom style growth chart shop to a full time business.
Frequently Asked Questions
I really want to help you succeed with Etsy. Whether you are trying to earn side income, full-time income or 'mad money' as my Grandfather used to call it, Etsy is a fantastic place to put your elegant expression out into the world and get paid for it.
Join us inside the Front Page Guide to Etsy so that you can learn how to optimize your product listings to generate more traffic to your shop, more sales for your wallet, and more time to spend on creating what you love.
I hope to see you on the inside!